30% off KodeKloud Bundles & Power Bundle (until May 17th)

James

For the next week, save on Bundles & Power Bundles for Linux and Kubernetes certifications at The Linux Foundation. Bundles that are available:

• LFCS + LFCA
  • CKA + CKAD
  • CKA + CKS
  • CKA + KCNA

Learn more and save 30% at kub.to/may!

Respected, verifiable certifications from a vendor-neutral entity like The Linux Foundation demonstrate the depth of your skills to potential employers, most of whom report they are more likely to hire someone holding such certifications.

Whether you’re just starting out and aren’t sure where to begin, or if you’re an experienced pro looking to add a new certification, find a solution at kub.to/may. The offer is available until May 17th.

30% OFF Bundles

Here are some frequently asked questions:

Kubernetes Administration is one of the most sought after skill in the IT industry today. And the Kubernetes certifications - CKA/ CKAD/ CKS - are some of the hottest IT certifications. Kubernetes certifications are practical hands-on exams.

How long is this offer valid?

• The discount sale goes through May 17th. But that doesn't mean you have to give the exam or schedule it within then. It is only to purchase the exam. Read on below.

How long do I have to take the exam?

• Once purchased you can take the exam within the 12 months. Enough time to prepare and attempt both CKA and CKAD exams.

How many attempts do I get?

• You get 1 free retake for each of these exams. That is 2 attempts for CKA and 2 attempts for CKAD.

Should I go for CKA or CKAD?

• If you just need to try Kubernetes Certification and get one quickly, I'd say go for CKAD. As it's easy to prepare and crack, compared to CKA.
  • If you really want to learn Kubernetes well, go for CKA. I think all system administrators and operations engineers should target CKA.
  • If you prepare for CKA, CKAD is an easy add on. You can target to achieve CKAD 2-3 weeks after CKA.

I am not a developer. So is CKAD for me?

• You don't need to be a developer to attempt CKAD. No coding experience required. You will be focusing on deploying a given application.

Do I need any coding or programming knowledge to learn Kubernetes?

• No you do not need any scripting or programming knowledge to do CKA or CKAD.

How do I start training for the exams?

• We have courses on KodeKloud that will prepare you from an absolute beginner to becoming a certified expert, with real hands-on labs and mock exams.

Here's a video I recorded previously for a similar offer on Chinese New Year where I show how to avail the discount and register for the exams. Except for the coupon code used, everything else remains the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbR3iRCGMT8

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you and wish you all the best,

Profile Image Mumshad Mannambeth
Trainer & Founder
KodeKloud
mumshad@kodekloud.com
www.kodekloud.com

• James changed the title to 30% off KodeKloud Bundles & Power Bundle (until May 17th)