Open Azure Day
Event created by James
Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 10:00 AM–1:00 PM Pacific Time
Run Linux apps your way on Azure
Learn to natively run Linux and open source in the cloud—and push your apps and data to the next level. Join this free digital event to hear about the latest trends and best practices for running Linux on Azure from Microsoft insiders and partners, including Red Hat, SUSE, HashiCorp, Elastic Cloudera, VMware, and Redis Labs.
Register for this free digital event to:
- Find out how to increase workload performance and security while optimizing IT costs.
- Explore updates in enterprise-class Linux, containers, and hybrid and multicloud technology.
- See tools and platforms in action, including Azure Arc, OpenShift, Rancher, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, and GitHub.
- Discover how to make the Microsoft partner ecosystem for Linux and OSS on Azure work for you.
- Hear about real-life customers who boosted productivity by running their mission-critical Linux workloads on Azure.
- You'll also have the chance to ask experts your questions and connect with your peers in the live chat.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.