KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020 (Virtual)
Event created by James
Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) will host the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020 Virtual on November 17-20, 2020.
- The fourth iteration of CNCF’s flagship conference will be held online and include co-located events in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The approximately 200 educational and networking sessions on cloud native technology are geared towards beginner, intermediate and advanced users.
- Event categories include deep dives, case studies, breakout sessions, maintainer sessions, Kubernetes tutorials, and end-user insights.
- Talks cover CNCF project communities such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS, NATS and Open Policy Agent, among others.
- The conference line-up was curated by a committee co-chaired by Constance Caramanolis of Splunk and Stephen Augustus of VMware.
- Featured speakers include Apple’s Alena Prokharchyk, CircleCI’s Michael Stahnke, and Weaveworks’ Cornelia Davis, among other open source experts.
- Registrations are open at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020 Virtual.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.